7 months ago
-Must be able to substantiate experience at creating engineering design/compliance data that's complaint to FAA/Company ODA requirements.
- Looking for a seasoned/experienced electrical engineer/designer/integrator with Company experience on GIV, GV, G450, G550 and if possible G650.
- Having GII and GIII and MidCabin experience is a bonus.
- The person needs to be proficient in AutoCad and as a bonus either CATIA and or SmarTeam.
- Mainly AutoCad and of course experience using Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Experience / familiarity with Cabin Management Systems, Flight Management Systems, Flight Directors, Autopilots, TCAS, EGPWS, Weather Radar, DME, Transponders, CPDLC, ADS-B, FANS, Electrical generating systems, Cabin Lighting Systems, Communication Systems (HF, VHF, UHF) Satellite Communications, Satellite Television, Cabin WLAN, Cabin LAN, telephony systems, antennas, wire routing.
- Familiar with FAA and EASA regulatory requirements. Certification background is a bonus.
Bachelorâ€™s degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. See Other Requirements in Job Description.5 yrs in the specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors, or 3 yrs in the specific technical discipline with Masters, or 1 yr in the specific technical discipline with PhD.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Company products and services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Functions:
1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
3. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline