- Perform general avionics support items on aircraft. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components and repair work.
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
- Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
- Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling to support operations.
- Work independently on projects and lead multiple projects as assigned. Schedule and work quality are essential in these functions.
- Work with customer in project management, pricing and customer support roles.
- Must be willing to work overtime and alternate shifts, as required
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Electrical tech school.
- Avionics specific training preferred.
- 5 - 10 years prior avionics experience.
- 3 years turbine aircraft experience.
- FAA paperwork, work order and billing process experience.
- Able to lift as least 50 lbs.
- Routine walking, bending and squatting or sitting.
- Routine or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
- Basic personal computer operation.