12 months ago
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor Department: Maintenance
Division: Everts Air Cargo Station: FAI Job Function:
Perform maintenance on company aircraft for safe and reliable flights.
1. Troubleshoot and read wiring schematics.
2. Perform fuel calibrations.
3. Operate pitot-static testers.
4. Perform major and minor repairs or alterations to company aircraft including wiring systems, flight
controls, fuel systems, hydraulic systems, and landing gear systems.
5. Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
6. Disassemble and inspect electrical components, such as cannon plugs and electrical wiring, for
wear or other defects such as cracks and breaks, or pitot-static system leaks.
7. Perform heavy checks, service checks, line maintenance pre-flights and troubleshooting.
8. Modify aircraft electrical wiring systems, or components, following drawings, engineering or
9. Execute towing, taxiing and engine run-up of aircraft.
10. Service and maintain aircraft systems.
11. Test engine and system operations.
12. Launch and recover company aircraft.
13. Operate ground support equipment and performs minor maintenance as necessary.
14. Available for on-call contract maintenance as needed.
15. Document aircraft maintenance repairs and alterations IAW FAR’s using appropriate company
16. Sign out serviceable aircraft parts and tag repairable parts removed from the aircraft engines or
17. Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine efficient
methods of replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
18. Be familiar with all company manuals and AD notes. Periodically review maintenance bulletins.
1. Comply with all safety aspects of your position.
2. Be familiar with the Company’s Safety Management System (SMS) and Occupational Safety
3. Follow all Company practices and procedures.
4. Contribute to the Safety Culture of the Company and report any Safety Hazards.
5. Keep your work areas clean and free of hazards; correct unsafe conditions when encountered
and report those that you can’t personally correct to a supervisor.
1. Maintain employee vigilance and report all security concerns.
The Physical requirements indicated below are examples of the physical aspects that this position
must perform in carrying out essential job functions. Page 1 of 2
1. Ability to reach horizontally and vertically with arms. Sufficient dexterity to manipulate small
objects and print or write legibly.
2. Sufficient physical ability, strength, mobility and stamina to lift, carry, push or pull objects which
may frequently exceed 70 pounds in a series of functional tests which clearly simulates the
3. Physical ability to sit for extended periods of time.
4. Requires the ability to be sedentary for extended periods of time.
5. Shall perceive the nature of sound, near and far vision, depth perception, providing oral
information, the manual dexterity to operate business related equipment, and handle and work
with various materials and objects are important aspects of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a person with a disability to perform the
essential functions of the job.
1. Airframe and Powerplant Certificate and FCC GROL are preferred.
2. Requires the ability to understand and retain information provided verbally and written.
3. Requires knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and
4. Requires manual dexterity to assemble and dissemble intricate assemblies.
5. Requires frequent lifting of weights of 70 lbs or more.
6. Requires standing on hard surfaces, floors, ladders, and work stands for extended periods of time.
7. Requires the ability to work in extreme weather conditions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this
employee. He or She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties
requested by his or her supervisor.
Employee Signature Date
Employee Printed Name Page 2 of 2