9 months ago
Candidates will be responsible for carrying out avionics/electrical system installation and troubleshooting duties on experimental aircraft. Candidates will be required to perform these duties in support of new product and sustaining aircraft designs. These duties will include coordination with other Engineering and technical groups to help develop, implement, monitor and status assignments.
* Candidate will plan and perform the work involved in the installation, modification, and troubleshooting of all prototype avionics/electrical systems in all Cessna aircraft models.
* Candidate will be utilizing various types of specialized test equipment to troubleshoot aircraft systems.
* Candidate will be working independently and be responsible for good decision making.
* Candidate will be working with all aspects of experimental aircraft design and will be required to frequently interact with engineering personnel.
* A.A.S. in Electronics/Aircraft Avionics or equivalent formal training
* Broad training and fundamental skills for hands on avionics/electrical troubleshooting of aircraft systems.
* Ability to deal with change and work in a dynamic environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
* Professional demeanor and organizational skills.
* Must have positive attitude and outstanding integrity.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: Second Shift
: 08/22/2017, 10:55:54 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.