about 1 month ago
Job Title: Avionics Test Technician (Hardware Test) - WA
Duration: 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Avionics Test Technician (Hardware Test) for an opening in Redmond, WA.
• Working with digital and analog electrical circuit components (EEE piece parts) at various test facilities around the country.
• Performing tests on EEE piece parts and recording test results.
• Working with design engineers to troubleshoot failures.
• Working with radiation engineers to develop and document test procedures.
• Using a wide range of test equipment including establishing and maintaining specialized test setups.
• Perform verifications of flight hardware and documenting results in a clear, precise and complete manner.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with test procedure development
• Software skills with Microsoft Excel required.
• Must be able to work all shifts and available for overtime and weekends as needed.
• Repetitive assembly operations, grasping, standing, lifting, bending, pulling, pushing, stooping, stretching, and carrying are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs. unassisted
• Must be able to travel over night and on weekends as needed for testing.
High School Diploma
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.