3 months ago
The Corporate Finance-Strategy and Law HR team has an exciting opportunity to join the Corporate HR team in providing HR business partnership to the Finance, Strategy and Law organizations on the east coast region.
This role is responsible for providing strategic HR Business Partnership to enterprise functional leaders for Finance, Strategy and Law. Utilize knowledge of the function and business to support our HR Communities of Excellence (CoEs) shape enterprise strategy and standard solutions. Work with local HR teams, specifically the Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) HR Director of Finance, to integrate and implement solutions. Drive development and achievement of strategic organization and talent plans, reduce complexities and enhance the value of our enterprise HR solutions in alignment with our Global Talent Strategy.
While the work location is in Washington DC, this HR professional will partner with HR teammates and business partners across the east coast. The successful candidate will also need flexibility to travel to various Boeing locations across the east region, if needed.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
* Serve as a member of the Corporate Finance-Strategy-Law HR Team as an HR knowledge expert, consultant and strategic advisor, working to drive 2nd Century HR goals and objectives from a consistent, enterprise perspective. Collaborate with HR teammates and functional leadership to understand strategy and talent needs ensuring alignment, reduce redundancy (multiple skill teams, versions of process, etc.) and achieve results.
* Partner with BDS HR Director and Finance-Strategy leaders to develop and execute strategies and plans in HR related fields such as talent management, leadership development, workforce planning, organization optimization, performance and career development, early career innovation, and overall employee engagement.
* Partner with leadership to develop and enhance a robust employee engagement plan.
* Champion a diverse, service excellence culture characterized by: fast, agile, and responsive decision making, and an entrepreneurial, innovative, and engaged mindset.
* Lead, engage in, and deploy HR projects and initiatives.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Human Resources & Admin
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Typical education and experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Required Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree or higher
* More than 5 years experience as a HR Generalist strategic business partner role
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
* Strongly prefer professional certification(s).
* Strong focus on 2nd Century HR execution model and driving efficiencies through process improvements.
* Demonstrated strength in leading teams, influencing, taking complex business challenges and creating and executing streamlined solutions.
* Demonstrated success with driving and managing organizational integration and change management with positive results.
* Navigate through complex situations and drive to efficient, effective and timely solutions.
* The ability to lead projects and work collaboratively across a diverse team.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award