about 1 month ago
In support of Boeing Global Services (BGS) aspirations for global aerospace leadership and uncompromising customer services, we are looking for a business leader to help transform Boeing service offerings for Airline, MRO and Leasing customers.
Working within BGS Commercial Marketing and in collaboration with Services Business Development, directly engage customers and collaborate extensively with internal stakeholders to deliver robust quantitative and qualitative analysis that frames market trends, competitive landscape insights and un-met customer requirements/ insights with the intent of establishing a robust new product and services roadmap for Airline, MRO, Leasing customer segments.
More specifically, the candidate would be expected to:
- Define new products and services to solve for specific customer segment needs
- Identify the gaps between current services offered by Boeing and the services required by our customers, then develop opportunities to bridge that gap
- Develop proposals for new products and services to satisfy the needs of Boeing’s customers, and provide an initial evaluation of commercial feasibility of those proposals
- Understand the product and service requirements of our customers by becoming fluent in the various commercial aviation business models
- Evaluate existing products and services for enhancement, or for expansion into new markets
- Investigate new product and service proposals to determine practicality, market demand, and financial viability in order to prepare the proposal for passage through the BGS approval process
- Collaborate with other Business Development and internal executive stakeholders to align on and formally define a sequential and prioritized product and services development pipeline
Finally, manage the process to transition a product across various phases of product development maturity (idea, validate, business plan, market launch)
- Initial product development profiling & concept definition
- Business case development
- Funding approval and internal capability development
- Evaluation and execution of partnerships or acquisition requirements
- Strategic Marketing framework (including pricing and distribution model)
- Successful transition of offerings to the Business Development and Go-to-Market Teams
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 12 or more years' related work experience.
* A Bachelor's degree
* Experience building relationships with internal/external customers
* Aerospace industry experience
* Experience with a strategy, business planning, international or market analysis
* Experience working with or for airlines ,aircraft lessors and/or heavy maintenance organizations
* Experience working with an air cargo operator
* Experience working in strategy consulting firms
* Experience working in a management consulting firm
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award