3 months ago
The Boeing Commercial Airplane Brand Marketing team directs and leads all brand marketing activities for Boeing Commercial Airplanes and Services. This team is responsible for all advertising and branding, product and service marketing communications, airline co-promotion, and internal and external digital communications for the multi-billion dollar Commercial Airplanes and Services businesses.
This position is focused on providing brand marketing leadership to Boeing Commercial Airplanes. This position is responsible to strategize, plan, and coordinate high impact brand marketing activities globally for one of our most significant Commercial airplane product lines. A key focus of this position is to help strategically position the product family in the market place, ensuring its continued strong success and sales growth. You will lead an integrated marketing communications team working cross functionally across the enterprise to achieve our business and brand objectives. This person will be responsible for supporting strategic sales campaigns for the product as well as supporting large scale global events and airshows applying their expertise in brand marketing. They will also lead the creation and development of innovative new marketing tools and materials, branded promotional materials, web content and key positioning materials for the airplane product line. They will use their extensive brand and marketing experience to work with our airline customers to help successfully launch the product into the marketplace.
This position offers an excellent career growth opportunity on the brand marketing team. This person will play a key role in developing brand strategy for this major airplane product line of Boeing Commercial Airplanes. The position offers an exciting mix of strategic planning, relationship building, brand materials development, and “hands on” creation and implementation of global branding and promotional activities. The role will work together with colleagues from across the Boeing enterprise to help develop innovative brand approaches to communicate the value of this key Boeing product family. You will be a key member of the brand marketing team, and will advise and implement brand approaches to help maximize earnings for the business.
Detailed Responsibility, Accountability and Authority:
• Support the development of the Boeing Commercial Airplane brand marketing strategy for a major airplane product across its evolution from market introduction through roll-out/first flight and entry into service
• Develop robust brand marketing strategies that position the product and support sales integrating customer needs, market dynamics and competitive factors
• Working cross functionally, lead an integrated marketing communications team to develop an integrated strategy and implementation tactics that support them brand strategy and that cover all aspects of the marketing mix from branding, promotions, PR, advertising, digital, social media and partnership marketing
• Lead the implementation of innovative brand activities for the airplane product line at events, airshows, customer meetings, product launches and other major external and internal activities
• Work together with other brand managers and communicators to develop consistent and aligned approaches, messaging and positioning across the entire Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) family
• Support strategic sales campaigns with innovative materials and approaches
• Manage the product line marketing communications plan and budget
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience.
-Brand marketing, communications, marketing, and/or advertising
-Project management experience
-Leading cross-functional teams
-Degree in a Marketing or Communications discipline or equivalent
-Airline and/or Aviation industry experience
-Master's in Business Administration (MBA) degree
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award