about 1 month ago
With a global installed base of 1 million passenger seats, the Aftermarket Services business offers a comprehensive aftermarket service to our customers. These services include spare parts supply and repair services across all classes of seat whether it is Super First Class, Business Class or Economy Class.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Business Analyst in our Aftermarket Services Organization, located in Winston Salem, NC.
Reporting to the Planning and Forecasting Manager, you will work with third parties and various internal teams to aggregate and disseminate data on a daily basis. The Business Analyst must be thoroughly competent in data aggregation and grouping using standard reporting tools and custom applications. On a regular basis, the Business Analyst will compile and generate scheduled reports and communicate findings to management. This role will work with data relating to customer sales orders, internal work orders, monitor costs, and analyze bills of material.
* Use statistical inference and forecasts to determine which SKU’s to stock and at what inventory levels
* Monitor metrics on a weekly basis to improve on time delivery and reduce total costs of ownership
* Identify areas of opportunity to lower costs and inventory value
* Work closely with Engineering and Program Managers to understand key items and lead time drivers that should be stocked in order to improve fill rates
* Performs other related duties as required
* Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in Business/Engineering/Technical subject or equivalent and 1 year of relevant experience or equivalent combination of work and/or life experience, on-the-job-training, and/or formal education.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organization.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Knowledge of statistical analytics including standard deviation, averages, various forecasting techniques Ex: Smoothing, Exponential Smoothing, Moving Average Etc.
* Strong MS Office abilities- Excel, Power Point, Word
* Ability to interpret and understand Engineering drawings
* SQL experience
* Working experience with an ERP system such as E1/SAP or similar
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.