3 months ago
The IT Service Continuity Management team is responsible for ensuring the continuity of Information Technology services and the recovery of business operations should a disruption occur. The ITSCM Senior Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring ITSCM standards are developed, maintained, and adopted across all aspects of Delta Information Technology and business portfolios.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Partner with Application Architecture to align requirements for applications and infrastructure
- Develop architectural standards to ensure resiliency and redundancy requirements are met
- Proactively meet with application teams to assess 'as built' architecture from desired criticality tier
- Define and maintain ITSCM Processes and maintain standards library
- Drive continuous improvements to architecture standards and ITSCM processes
- Participate in a routine schedule for conducting Business Impact Analysis processes across deployed application portfolios
- Participate in routine Disaster Recovery testing, validating RTO and RPO requirements of the application criticality tier
- Maintain an effective working knowledge of IT Service Continuity industry technologies, trends and best practices
- Perform all departmental administrative activities, including staff meeting, status reporting, documentation and other activities, as assigned, in a timely fashion
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Practices safety conscious behavior in all operational processes and procedures.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- BS/BA, preferably in a technical or scientific field, with 7 or more years of IT experience or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training
- Must have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- IT Service Continuity Management experience, education, or certification
- Must be performing satisfactorily at current position.
- Knowledge or related experience in the Travel, Tour, or Hospitality industries preferred