4 months ago
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Provide detailed ongoing analysis and governance reporting on forecast accuracy, inventory levels, inflows, outflows, and turns
- Participate in the development and implementation of all system tools required for the team to achieve desired forecasting & inventory planning objectives efficiently and effectively
- Participate in the development and implementation of all inventory strategy along with operational impact assessment.
- Analyze off the shelf availability figures and analyze reasons for service loss, and project manage activities to improve spare parts availability
- Validate baseline forecasts through statistics and trends to improve inventory plan accuracy
- Identify process improvement opportunities and solutions, develop plans & drive implementation activities
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a University degree in Business Management or Engineering with a minimum of 3 year of relevant experience
- You have demonstrated experience in Inventory Management (SCM), business analysis, governance and presentation building
- Experience in Aerospace and preferably Aftermarket would be considered an asset
- APICS certification, Six Sigma experience, project management training, and CPIM certification are considered valuable assets for this role.
- You have strong analytical skills and business acumen
- You are a team player with a strong sense of initiative, responsibility and good judgment
- You are able to able to manage several concurrent projects and meet tight deadlines
- You think quickly and creatively in a fast-moving and changing business context
- You have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient with Windows applications at an advanced level: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge and/or experience working with SAP would be an asset
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Business Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.07.2017, 10:28:43 PM
13.08.2017, 3:59:00 AM