Business Development Director - Aircraft Leasing
Permanent job - Canada
Good salary + benefits + bonus
We are working with a European ACMI operator that is looking to break into the Canadian / North American market and are therefore looking for an aviation professional to act as CEO / Business Development Director for the region.
You will be responsible for:-
- Coordinating the implementation of the regional business plan, working with local authorities and potential clients.
- Generating new business opportunities to increase revenue to achieve the company's growth targets.
- Closing of new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with operations.
- Providing regional market information to the company's management in order to shape the growth strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:-
- Significant experience in management and business development within aircraft leasing and/or operations.
- Extensive knowledge of the aviation market including regulations, commercial arrangements, etc.
- A proven track record of generating and securing new business opportunities.
- Experience in working as part of a senior team to align sales strategies and solutions.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of the Canadian market and eligibility to work in Canada.