5 days ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
As part of the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) team, you'll help develop* the next generation of more intelligent, more integrated and more reliable solutions that enhance aircraft safety and performance in the most rigorous flight conditions. We have 100 years of experience, a phenomenal product portfolio, state-of-the-art test labs and the resources to make your ideas shine. Come soar with us.
The Sensors and Integrated Systems (SIS) division in Vergennes, Vermont has a position for a summer intern to work within Business Development organization. The intern will work closely with the assigned Business Development Manager on new and ongoing Business Development initiatives in both Commercial and Government Markets with various levels of complexity.
* Strategic and tactical analysis of market and customer needs.
* Analysis of sales data such as customer/aircraft purchasing trends to project market share
* Turn analyses into forecasts of market and customer activity to direct Business Development initiatives
* Support internal business case and proposal development for internal and external customers
* Coordinate and report out department metrics and assist in development of improvement suggestions
* Engage in customer calls, identify customer needs and establish customer relationships
* Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas inside the organization
* Assist in development of strategic and tactical plans
* Other tasks and initiatives as assigned by supervisor or as proposed by employee and approved by supervisor
* Must be pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in business, finance, or similar field
* Must have GPA of 3.0
* Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework
Education: Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, finance or similar field
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.