3 months ago
The Boeing Company is recruiting for a Business Process Analyst in Miami
Florida supporting the Miami Flight Training organization
Under supervision, this candidate will support process team facilitation with logistics and process data recording.
• Participates in documenting business processes and data models.
• Becomes familiar with current strategic initiatives.
• Primary assignments are entry level in nature.
• Uses established procedures and guidelines to accomplish assignments.
• Understands established document control procedures and guidelines to complete assignments.
• Supports efforts to eliminate and/or consolidate process documentation.
• Understands the application of process standards, guidelines, methods and tools.
* With oversight, assists in facilitating process management teams.
* Assists in facilitating appropriate use of process methods and tools within a structured or defined environment, such as team meetings.
* Assists in collecting, analyzing and documenting requirements from process owners.
* Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects and implementation activities.
* Understands the customer's processes. Identifies customer requirements for user acceptance.
* Demonstrates knowledge of general database concepts.
* Participates in peer-group reviews of designs and creates and maintains documentation.
* Assists in applying process standards, guidelines, methods.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Experience in FAA regulations, certification and licensing processes.
Proficient in Tableau, Microsoft Suite, IPSS and/or scheduling tools.
Experience in data analytics and program management.
Experience with Lean concepts and practices.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award