about 1 year ago
The Business Reengineering Analyst will:
- Provide support to the Acquisition Chief Information Officer (CIO) in the evaluation of existing SAF/AQ organizational processes and provide recommendations on architectures, current business practices, and automated business tools. Among the objectives of this analysis are the development and implementation of an integrated acquisition information system for senior management utilizing data warehousing and mining of legacy systems to facilitate more rapid and higher fidelity analysis of budgetary and financial alternatives.
- Support planning, justification, and documentation development of new and upgraded Information Technology automated systems for the acquisition and contracting enterprises.
- Support the development and reviews of architectures that represent acquisition and contracting domain operational processes and information flows, Information Technology deployment and interfaces, and Data and Information meaning. This includes support for Future State solutions that transform the acquisition and contracting domains' Information Technology.
- As part of Portfolio Management, manage the acquisition business systems’ portfolio and perform oversight of the overall Air Force acquisition business systems’ portfolio.
- Support regularly recurring cycle of Information Technology System Performance and Portfolio Management Reviews, including the preparation of analysis data and reporting products as well as recommendations for management decisions and actions related to subjects such as compliance, budgets, and certifications.
- Maintain currency of the information for the organization business systems portfolio in DOD and Air Force IT system reporting tools like the Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR).
- Participate in the regularly recurring cycle of IT system Information Assurance (IA) reviews including the preparation of analysis data and reporting products as well as recommendations for management decisions and actions.
Education/Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: A Bachelor's degree in a related field and five (5) years of business reengineering experience is required.
Applicants with applicable experience may be eligible for waivers on education and certification requirements.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.