9 months ago
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
The Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems division of Rockwell Collins is the sole source lavatory provider for the Boeing 737 MAX program. The Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems is a cutting edge product, offering a unique value proposition that allows airlines to increase revenue and lower operational cost. Our highly dedicated team is situated next to Paine Field in Everett, Washington. From this state of the art manufacturing and engineering facility, the Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems supports its global airline customer base as well as the OEM.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Business Systems Analyst in our Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems business located in Everett, WA.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Service, the Business Systems Analyst will maintain and publish a comprehensive spare parts catalog including implementation of leadership-designed pricing and stocking strategy He or she will also maintain inventory as well as build dashboards via a webpage that will allow internal users to view reports, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), backlogs, etc.
* Generates and maintains databases to support Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Metrics and forecast activities
* Creates, supports and publishes comprehensive Spare Parts Price Catalog to include the implementation of targeted pricing and stocking strategies
* Maintains data integrity and reviews elements such as Item Masters, CMM pricing, Service Bulletins, Service letters, inventory levels
* Creates customer-specific Recommended Spare Parts Lists (RSPL) through analysis of Bill of Materials, Service Bulletins, historical data, Engineering Changes Notices, internal software, etc.
* Researches, collects and analyzes data to enable the creation of recurring internal reports and ad hoc requests from external and internal customers
* Independently resolves moderately complex problems requiring regular interaction with various cross-functional stakeholders, including Engineering, Operations and Sales
* Develops higher-level knowledge and skills required to independently resolve complex issues and perform sophisticated assignments
* Creates Executive level presentations, updates metrics and forecast data, and has a thorough understanding of document layouts
* Performs other related tasks as required
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or University; and a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Access
* Product/Technical support within the aerospace or manufacturing industry
* Inventory Management/Planning
* Spares experience in customer service
* Information Systems
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.