5 months ago
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as a 2016 America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
Rockwell Collins Information Management Services ('IMS') is currently searching for a Business Systems Analyst to join our team in Annapolis, MD. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected.
* Ability to assume the ACARS Billing Service Coordinator role, which includes:
* Updating the ACARS billing aircraft table to add new aircraft and ensure all aircraft are pointed to the correct customers/Agency Code
* Maintain the customer & station modules in the database.
* Produce and distribute various GLOBALink statistical reports using the Business Intelligence tool.
* Assist the GLOBALink Business unit with the yearly price increases.
* Review the GL Batch differences each month and reconcile all variances for audit compliance.
* Daily review of all Nexus orders for billing changes, new customers and services.
* Review GLOBALink Invoices prior to billing for accuracy by checking the invoice pricing, variances from past invoices and price changes.
* Review the monthly Data Link Status Report and investigate any data anomalies prior to distribution.
* Maintain the VHF Pricing Master file with various detailed pricing plans.
This position will support all GLOBALink Services.
* 2 years or more of data management experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
* Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
* Aviation industry experience is preferred, but not required.
* Working knowledge of various corporate systems: NEXUS, Business Intelligence, RevChain, & CostPoint.
* Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience; identified skills and experience.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through training, networking and mentoring.
And that's just for starters.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
3 weeks of paid leave for newly hired employees (4 weeks for newly hired Directors and above)
A generous 401(k) plan
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.