2 months ago
Job ID #: 10620
Location: US - Florida - Doral (97th Street)
Functional Area: Information Technology
Division: AHV - Maint, Repair, & Overhaul
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Relocation Provided: No
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 25
AMETEK MRO is looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our global I.T. Department. The role will be based in Miami, Florida and will have multi-site and international responsibilities. The purpose of the role is to provide a high level of user support and application management, data extraction, and reporting & analytics for the Quantum ERP application used globally by the Ametek MRO businesses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Expertise in developing and analyzing business objectives and issues, developing alternative solutions and proposing a course of action.
• Expertise evaluating current business practices; designing and implementing modifications.
• Sound knowledge and experience in project management and ability to manage both small and intermediate scale projects. The job holder will both lead and be a member of project teams as required.
• Creation of user documentation and work procedures.
• Development and delivery of end user education and training.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, Engineering or related curriculum.
• 5 – 10 years of progressive experience in a Business Systems Analyst role
• Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
• Current experience with a mid-market ERP system is required.
• Aerospace experience is highly desired.
• Public company experience is highly desired.
• Knowledge of ERP systems. Quantum is the most valuable, aerospace related manufacturing is next best. Requires a system expert who knows how to configure, and use, and has experience resolving ERP data and process issues.
• Experience with ERP user and role based security and administering users.
• Experience with ERP systems automation. Quantum Event manager knowledge is the most valued, although any application job scheduler would be acceptable.
• Experience creating Oracle SQL queries. MS SQL / MySQL experience would be an acceptable alternative.
• Programming experience (Delphi preferred for Quantum Forms designer and screen designer).
• Crystal Reports developer expertise desirable
• Excel expert. Excel macros experience a plus. PowerBI highly desirable.
• BI tools / other reporting tools a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Solid organizational skills; and the demonstrated ability to be self-directed and effectively relate to all levels of an organization.
• Proven business partnership skills with the demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed organizational environment.
• Must be able to manage a variety of concurrent tasks and prioritize work to meet the growing demands of the business.
• Ability to work well under pressure, multi task and meet deadlines.
• Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
• Flexibility to work as required to meet business and project requirements with occasional weekend work as necessary.
• Must be able to proficiently read, write and speak English.
TRAVEL and OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• The role is multisite and international. Expected travel will be approximately 25%.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee will:
o Regularly be required to sit or stand, walk, bend and reach with hands and arms
o Regular use of hands/fingers for handling, holding, grasping and typing on a computer keyboard
o The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.