3 months ago
Business Systems Analyst, MES-TOR03740
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Ensure the application of standard practices of the business in their function or in the pre-requirements of their functions, when it comes to the technology.
- Maintain Employee infrastructure, access level, group and classification in the Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
- Escalate and monitor IT tickets related to end user issues with the system.
- Deliver training to Global 7000 program, new users and provide extra training according to the needs and business requirements. Prepare and maintain easy to understand training materials.
- Be responsible for Asset Management including implementation of continuous improvement projects related to Asset Management.
- Support end users in day to day operation and respond to queries on the system.
- Participate in periodic audits of processes and support the manager acting in preventive mode.
- Identifies to IT, gaps or problems related to the tool and manage the prioritization according to the business priorities.
- Participate and initiate activities or continuous improvement.
- Supports configuration specialists and helps to translate functional business requirements into technical requirements/specifications.
- Report system problems/requests for enhancements to applications management as per Business need. Establish and enforce system governance, in order to ensure system sustainability and alignment with other programs.
As our ideal candidate,
- Bachelor Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Business Administration, Computer Science or Equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience working in a technology based environment. Experience in Aerospace/Automotive Production environment is a plus.
- You have proficiency in Oracle and SQL.
- You have advanced knowledge of the SAP/Flexnet system.
- You have experience in providing training and creating and maintaining training guide.
- You are able to act as a resource for colleagues with a proven track record of continuous improvement.
- You have a proven record of successful problem solving and negotiation skill.
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Business Analysis
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.12.2017, 11:55:34 AM