4 months ago
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience
* 3 years related experience in an aerospace sheet metal manufacturing environment.
* Ability to follow and comprehend verbal and written instructions as well as present information in both verbal and written form.
* Ability to perform basic arithmetic in all units of measurement in percentage, fractions and decimals to calculate interests discounts, volume, etc.
* Ability to work well in a diverse and team environment.
* Must be proficient in MS Office and Windows.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must be a US Person as defined under ITAR regulation to be considered.