4 months ago
* 5+ years of procurement experience, in a manufacturing environment, aerospace / aviation a plus.
* 4 year degree a plus
* Ability to function well in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
* Knowledge of MRP software, in particular JDE a plus
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as material specifications, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as the ability to read and interpret blueprints is highly desirable but not required.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and the ability to speak effectively before groups of internal customers or employees of the organization.
* Computer skills with inventory software; Order processing systems; Excel Spreadsheet software and MS Word Processing software also desirable.
* Negotiations and or contracts experience a plus.
* Ability and willingness to travel approximately 5% although the expectation is not to have extensive travel associated with this function.
* Experience with DFAR compliance is a plus.
* APICS certification a plus.