6 months ago
KBRwyle, a government it and professional services company, is seeking a mid/senior .Net, C# Developer in Patuxent River, Maryland. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential. This position supports the Naval Air Warfare Center, Aircraft Division – 7.2.2 in Patuxent River, MD. The Information Technology and Cyber Security Department provides Information Technology, Information Management, and Information Assurance products and services. The Applications Integration and Business Intelligence Division (7.2.2) is responsible for the day-to-day operations, development, sustainment and management of web-based applications and technologies; including MyNAVAIR, MyTeam, custom developed applications, document management solutions, workflow products, and document imaging/scanning. 7.2.2 is also responsible for providing products and services that encompass corporate management information systems, data warehousing, reporting, web applications, websites, and database/application hosting services to various Navy entities. Project teams perform application and database program requirements analysis, use cases, design, development, testing and implementation. Additionally, 7.2.2 is responsible for implementing software standards, new technologies used across NAVAIR, and operational processes.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Lead the design, development, testing, and implementation of C#/.NET web applications
- Train, guide, and provide mentoring to a software development team following Agile methodologies
- Meet with users; gather and analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Conduct unit testing and assist with integration testing
- Responsible for ensuring several web application development projects are implemented according to customer requirements and within allotted time constraints.
- Provides development status updates to the Government Team Lead on a regular basis.
- Provides guidance on best practices for software development and ensures adherence to DOD policies
This position requires a BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics.
- 7 years of web-based software development experience, specifically with C# and .NET framework required.
- Relational database experience/knowledge required, preferable Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience with SQL and MVC highly desired.
- Experience with Agile methodologies required
- Experience designing, developing and supporting enterprise web applications required.
Telecommute/Remote Eligible (must on-board at Patuxent River for 2 weeks; must be willing to travel to Patuxent River as required; must be within driving distance of a NMCI equipped base)
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.