4 months ago
Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 Cargo airline is seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help us provide unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation and teamwork.
With nearly 50 years in the airline industry and a strong culture of safety and service, Ameriflight is known for producing the highest quality aviators. Our pilots develop the skills to become safe, competent and confident professionals, and our updated training program is designed to help them succeed. Whether you are at the beginning of your airline career; still wanting to fly after age 65; or just wanting to fly a stable schedule from an airport close to home, we have a spot for you on the Ameriflight team!
Ameriflight operates over 170 aircraft with more than 2,000 weekly departures from 18 bases across the United States and Puerto Rico: ABQ, BFI, BUF, BUR, CVG, DFW, LAN, MHT, OMA, PDX, PHX, SAT, SDF, SLC, SUS, SLC, TJBQ & TJSJ.
About the position:
* Flights typically operate 5-days per week departing in the morning and returning in the evening, with lodging provided at the outstation.
* Schedules may vary depending on base and flight.
* Ameriflight pilots average 60 flight hours per month, or 720 hours per year.
* 20% annual retention bonus (after 24 months) - NEW
* Direct hire B1900 Captains with previous 121 or 135 experience are eligible for up to $20,000 in additional hiring bonuses; $10,000 following the successful completion of training and IOE, and $10,000 after 18 months of continuous full time employment with Ameriflight - NEW
Ideal Candidate Possess:
* 1,800 hours TT, 1,000 hours PIC, 250 hours Multi, 500 hours XC, 100 hours Night, 100 hours Instrument, 100 hours Turbine.
* Previous FAR 121 or 135 experience.
Minimum Requirements – FAR 135.243(c):
* Must have 1,200 TT, 500 hours cross-country (defined at point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
* Commercial Pilot License with Instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
* English Proficient
* First Class or Second Class Medical
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* Valid driver’s license
* Ability to lift 75 pounds
* Must operate aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
* May be required to assist in loading and offloading cargo
We strive to provide our pilots a good work-life balance and are constantly working to improve our benefits.
* Flow-through programs with Allegiant Air, Frontier Airlines and Omni Air International
* Ability to bid specific base, equipment and route
* Jumpseat privileges with CASS partners, including Allegiant, Atlas Air, FedEx, Mokulele, Seaborne, SkyWest, Southern Air, Southwest, Spirit, UPS, Virgin America and Western Global Airlines
* Known Crew Member (KCM) privileges available
* Paid training, including transportation, lodging, and per diem
* Reimbursement for Pilot Medical Certificate
* Ameriflight training is designed to make our pilots safe, confident and competent – the cornerstone of a Professional flying career
* Company paid Type-Rating
* Turbine PIC time
* Competitive Salary
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* Company provided Life Insurance
* Vacation (80 hours first year)