4 months ago
Closing Date: May 18, 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Number of Openings
Purpose of Position:
To process airfreight shipments, adhere to safety and regulatory policies, operate cargo related equipment, process delayed, lost and damaged luggage and provide exceptional service to our customers. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
* Operating ground vehicles as required;
* Process the shipment of all freight and COMAT;
* Takes Cargo to and from the aircraft;
* Initiate claims resulting from missing and damaged cargo;
* Handling base supplies;
* Process delayed, lost and damaged luggage
* Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Candidates will be high school graduates who are bondable and possess a valid driver's license;
* Demonstrated ability to operate ground vehicle equipment;
* Candidates should possess strong organizational skills and the ability to work with little or no supervision;
* Preference will be given to applicants with previous ramp experience;
* Must successfully complete the Lynx initial training course for Cargo Agent in accordance with Company standards;
* Customer Service experience is an asset;
* Computer experience required;
* Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations an asset.