Job Summary & Description:
The Continues Analysis and Surveillance System Manager, CASS Manager, is
responsible to continuously monitor Company Maintenance and Inspection Systems to identify:
- Potential Risks
- Non adherence to Company Policies and Procedures
- Improvements to Company Systems
The ideal candidate will report to the Director of Engineering
- Provide technical analysis for the monthly CASS Report.
- Attend Daily Technical Operations Production Performance Review Meetings.
- Quality Assurance Audits both internally and externally, as depicted in the MM-02, are complied with.
- Perform system audits as assigned by Director of Engineering.Track assigned Root causes and corrective actions.
- Determine effectiveness of corrective actions and monitor as necessary.
Notify the Director of Engineering of any potential risk areas.
Suggest improvements in maintenance and inspection systems to the Director of Engineering.
- Must hold current FAA mechanic certificate with both airframe and powerplant ratings.
- Have at least six (6) months experience maintenance experience.
- Have exceptional communication skills both written and oral.
- Have excellent computer, technical writing, and organizational skills (Excel, Access, and PowerPoint proficiency preferred).
- Have experience in statistical analysis, data gathering, and data manipulation (preferred)
Education & Background
- At least 2 years of managerial experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of experience in the airline industry.
- Must be able to work extra hours when necessary
- Some travel may be necessary
Sight: Must be able to see well enough to read reports
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers, vendors and team members.
Standing/Walking: Must be able to move about department
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel to pick up paper products
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions absent extreme factors
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer Silver Airways offers excellent benefits including travel benefits and is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V/G