11 days ago
The Flight Line Expeditor is responsible to the Production Supervisor, ensures maintenance accomplishment and sortie production by coordinating, controlling and directing allocated resources on the flight line. Advocates the importance of using current technical data and use of T.O. improvement programs. Ensures aircraft mission capable status and job completion with MOC. Ensures aircraft are ready for flight. Possess an overall knowledge of the primary assigned aircraft and systems. Maintains a copy of the flying schedule, emergency action and procedure checklists. Monitors aircraft OAP status and security of aircraft at End of Flying Day. Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Previous employment in mechanical or technical capacity or equivalent experience is required.
* 8 Years of Flight Line experience.
* A working knowledge of mechanical tools is required.
* Stable employment history is required.
* Must be able to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a Flight Line driver's license.
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Must be able to climb ladders, stairs and portable stands and navigate these without assistance of others.
* Must be able to work at heights 20 feet above the ground (as applicable).
* Must be able to work in extreme heat/cold.
* Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, chemicals, odors, dust.
* Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, balance, push, pull, kneel, grasp, crouch, crawl, work in narrow aisles/passageways, and work in close spaces that restrict movement.
* Must be able to stand for sustained periods of time.
* Must be able to work primarily with fingers such as picking, pinching, typing.
* Must have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes (as applicable).
* Must be capable of routinely performing industry standard hand movements required to complete tasks.
* Must be able to lift/maneuver up to 40 pounds.
* Must be able and willing to enter and work in confined spaces, such as aircraft fuel tanks and beneath floor panels with clearances of 24”.
* Must undergo a physical as required by the CBA or Company to determine ability to perform the job with or without accommodation.
* Must be able to wear all required PPE (as applicable).
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
US Security Clearance Required: Public Trust
: Afternoon - 2nd
: Division - Vertex-20000074
: Entry Level
: May 15, 2018, 1:26:43 PM
: Installation and Maintenance