3 months ago
• Performs administrative and clerical duties using computer, typewriter and other associated equipment. Issues, processes, screens, and maintains aircraft maintenance records within Maintenance Control. Provides technical assistance, guidance and instruction to employees as required.
• Must have working knowledge of aircraft maintenance records and applicable maintenance/ technical manuals and publications. Must have functional knowledge of computer operation and keypunch skills. Must be able to type a minimum of thirty-five (35) words per minute.
• Must be customer oriented.
• Maintains work center personnel roster list.
• Performs GOLD/VIDS board verification with Material Control, ADBs and work centers.
• Maintains GOLD/VIDS board in accordance with established procedures.
• Files completed maintenance documentation.
• Prepares typed and/or computer printed correspondence and reports.
• Assigns job control numbers to scheduled maintenance forms.
• Initiates and/or distributes applicable maintenance forms in accordance with established procedures.
• May be required to maintain work center technical publication annex library.
• Provides maintenance documentation technical assistance and guidance as required.
• Maintain cleanliness of the work center and around your assigned work area.
• Responsible for adhering to all applicable Foreign Object Damage (FOD) prevention rules and regulations.
• Responsible for adhering to Company Tool Control Program.
• Satisfactory completion of U.S. Armed Forces aviation clerical courses or other schools with equivalent curriculum or two (2) years of on the job training and/or experience required. Must be able to meet any Government/Company licensing/ qualification requirements for the position.
• Must have two (2) years aviation clerical experience.
• Must have high school diploma/GED
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions
• This classification activity is usually accomplished in an office environment and as such requires the scope of physical movements and postures normally associated with office activities. May be required to lift objects whose weight normally will not exceed 50 pounds. Special vision abilities required to perform this job are close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
• The diversity of work conditions may range from an environment where there is little or no physical discomfort, to an environment where inclement weather may subject individual to severe changes of temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles. May be exposed to electrical shock hazards.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Formal or Specialized Training/Equivalent
• Hazardous Waste Communications Training
• FOD and TCP Awareness Trained
• Security Clearance Awareness Training
• OPNAV INST 4790.2 Program Awareness
• ISOProgram Awareness
• Government On Line Data (GOLD) System Trained
• Operational Risk Management (ORM) Training
• Valid State Driver’s License
L3 Vertex Aerospace is headquartered in Madison, Mississippi with operating locations world-wide. We provide rotary wing and fixed wing maintenance and logistics services, expeditionary maintenance -- quick response staffing support. We are a leading provider of Army Rotary Wing maintenance services, base support services for maintenance, transportation, and supply.
We distinguish ourselves by responsiveness and ability to surge manning, exceed customer performance metrics, through solid, dependable contract performance
Our markets and customers are all military services, Other Government Agencies (OGA) and select foreign governments.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities / females / veterans individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
US Security Clearance Required: None
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Sector - Logistics Solutions-21000028
: Individual Contributor
: Jan 8, 2018, 10:25:30 PM