3 months ago
Is professional growth a high priority for you?
MOOG believes in an environment where you can develop your skills and knowledge and be the best that you can be.
Do you enjoy working in an organization where each member does their part?
MOOG embraces a Culture of Trust—we trust you to do a great job and deliver on your commitments.
Are recognition & respect important to you?
MOOG recognizes your contribution to the team and we respect your capability and competence as an individual.
This is the reality of MOOG and you can be part of it…
Are you a skilled, quality-oriented lathe machinist?
Our Aircraft Group is seeking an experienced mill/lathe machinist to run a Mazak E420 & E500 Lathe to support production in the Cylinder Cell on 3rd shift.
What you can expect from day-to-day...
* Perform a complete range of operations on all types of materials on a CNC lathe.
* In your area of specialty (Lathe), you will perform set-ups and all other machinist level functions.
* You will be provided the opportunity to operate machines outside his/her area of expertise and to deburr parts.
* Participate in the planning of work within the Cell and help solve problems occurring within the Cell.
* Take responsibility for the inspection of all work performed; detecting unusual conditions, defective materials, and deviate parts; and recognizing errors in blueprints and operation sheets.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent with 2 or more years of CNC lathe machining experience.
* Must be able to read blueprints and be familiar with GDT.
* Must be able to work 3rd shift.
* In accordance with strict Federal Aviation Agency regulations regarding Safety Sensitive Work (S.S.W.), employee enrollment & participation in the company's F.A.A Drug & Alcohol Program is a requirement for this position.
Comprehensive benefits package includes: annual profit share, 401(k) plan, health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, holidays, and 10% shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity