6 months ago
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol. Across the country and across the world, the Air Canada family brings people together. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Central Baggage Tracing Agent provides Air Canada customers excellent customer service experience by providing them with regular updates in regards to their missing items. He / She will use all resources available while making inquiries by telephone, email and any other potential means of communication to locations throughout the world in an attempt to find rightful owner of missing bags or found articles. They will make arrangements for the expediting and delivery of baggage or found articles throughout Air Canada's and other airlines systems, to liaise with and provide support to the airport tracing offices of both Air Canada and other airlines.
* Strong customer focus, dealing with customers with professionalism and care
* Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to successfully pass an oral and written exam
* Excellent problem solving skills; able to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on results
* Recognized ability to work under pressure, handle stressful situations and maintain flexibility Able to influence, convince and create mutually acceptable solutions in the context of conflicts
* Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to establish and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization
* Analytical abilities
* Ability to work shiftwork and irregular hours.
* Excellent knowledge of computer software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Must satisfactorily pass the appropriate training course
* Be able to meet the physical requirements of lifting, moving, storing, shipping, etc. of baggage and other articles.
* Baggage process and WorldTracer knowledge is considered an asset.
* Ability to obtain a RAIC
Bilingual (English and French).
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Passenger Services / Customer Service