3 months ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Negotiate services and partnerships with internal and external customers
* Communication of schedules to airports, and service providers
* Obtain and approve mission critical services at the least cost
* Provide accurate pre-flight information to charter customer, company departments and service providers
* Deliver required training materials and confirm completion of required training
* Monitor and support day of flight operations
* Maintains relationships with service providers and charter customers
* Report and approve financial invoices associated with charter operations
* Coordinate and participate in conference calls. Meetings and events as applicable between brokers, sales and operations.
* Maintain all regulatory and company requirements
* Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
* College Degree in Business or related field preferred
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, Comply 365, AIMS
* Airline industry experience preferred
* Oral and written communication skill required
* Basic Math skills
* Efficient reasoning ability
Current training and/or certification in hazardous materials, ground security, 382 requirements, B737 ground handling, aircraft deicing and anti-icing training is preferred
Travel: Some travel may be required. Valid passport is preferred.