3 months ago
Check Pilot, Quality Assurance Coordinator-MON14302
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Conduct and/or coordinate the assigned aircraft training programs as a Quality Assurance Pilot in accordance with the procedures established by the Bombardier Customer Training (BCT). Training Control Manual (TCM) and as approved by the FAA and EASA authorities.
- Conduct assigned aircraft training program pilot certification practical tests as a Training Center Evaluator.
- Coordinate Title 14 CFR Part 135 customer specific training and testing requirements.
- Initiate changes to courseware per the BCT Quality Management Manual.
- Evaluate proposed changes to classroom courseware.
- Liaise with the FAA Training Center Program Manager (TCPM) when appropriate, involving regulatory issues arising within the training environment.
- Liaise with the EASA Flight Crew Licensing (FCL) Inspectors when appropriate, involving regulatory issues arising within the training environment.
- Conduct evaluations of classroom and simulator instructors in accordance with BCT procedures.
- Responsible to the Quality/Compliance Manager for the execution of the BAT Quality Assurance Program.
- Provides feedback to the Head of Training, Flight Operations Managers and the Supervisors of the respective pilot training program on the quality of training.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a U.S. and Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License with Multi-Engine rating.
- You have outstanding instructional and evaluation skills in all areas related to pilot training and testing of flight crewmembers.
- You have working knowledge of the US Federal Aviation Regulations and guidelines.
- You have working knowledge of European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) regulations and guidelines.
- You have international flying and advanced technology cockpit experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.07.2017, 1:29:56 PM