11 months ago
*This position is contingent upon contract award.*
Summary: The Chief Flight Standardization Pilot provides overall program rotary-wing standardization oversight. Trains and qualifies rated and nonrated crewmembers under day, night, instrument and NVG conditions. Conducts academic and hands-on performance training and administers evaluations to ensure RCM and NRCM proficiency and standardization of training. Periodically evaluates the performance and effectiveness of rotary wing flight operations, including participating in actual operational missions from down range locations.
• Responsible for the overall aviation standardization program in country; specifically, provides oversight of the rotary wing and fixed wing standardization program.
• Trains and qualifies crewmembers for day, night, instrument and Night Vision Goggle (NVG) operations in their assigned aircraft.
• Conducts academic and hands on training and administers evaluations to ensure aircrew proficiency and standardization of training. Administers the country Aircrew Training Program for the Country Manager and ensures that all training adheres to all SOP’s.
• Periodically evaluates the performance of flight operations, including participation in operational missions.
• FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman’s Certificates Rotorcraft Helicopter; CFI/CFII or prior military equivalent; current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
• Branch 15 Aviation MOS series or other military/ commercial equivalent (153B preferred); qualification in assigned aircraft before or incident to assignment.
• Must be able to provide Flight Records and be able to provide DA 759 Form or equivalent.
• Random drug testing required.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• 3,000 total rotary-wing aircraft flight hours, including 500 SP/IP hours turbine instructor pilot or check pilot in a civilian or military organization. 150 hours as an ME/MP, and 300 NVG hours.
• One year managing training programs in a formal civilian or military flight training activity.
12 months ago
only 7 days until close
3 months ago
only 26 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close