3 months ago
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security organization is seeking experienced Circuit Card Assemblers to support our location in Huntsville, Alabama.
Performs all Circuit Card production assembly operations on electronic/electrical and mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies as an individual or as a member of a cross-functional, high performance work team.
* Performs simple rework and modification to circuit card parts and assemblies per requirements.
* Performs periodic operator maintenance on machines and tooling and machine set up tasks to prepare machines for circuit card production activity following provided machine inspection checklists.
* Provides maintenance on machines and tooling and machine set up tasks to prepare machines for production activity following machine inspection checklists.
* Documents results in accordance with applicable procedures. Collects and inputs data for statistical process control analysis.
* Works under general supervision.
* Meet Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) customer satisfaction requirements for quality, performance and reliability.
* Possess technical skills necessary to perform CCA work using detail work instructions & other released planning documentation and a variety of other supporting technical documentation as required including but not limited to: CCA technical drawings, 2D & 3D models, schematics, circuit/wiring diagrams, process and equipment specifications, photographs, illustrations and sketches.
* Perform all elements of CCA assembly, integration and test from detail fabrication, buildup of assemblies & sub-assemblies, through final integration.
* Perform CCA functional checkouts and system testing of electrical, electronic, mechanical systems and ground support equipment.
* Troubleshoot, fault isolate and document CCA non-conformances to correct deficiencies down to component level, with minimal technical support.
* Perform, as required, approved CCA rework, modification, repairs and incorporation of changes per CCA technical documentation and formal direction to electrical, electronic and mechanical systems. Assist in defining, implementing, completing and monitoring the execution of the work scope.
* Make recommendations for refinement to CCA equipment and integration processes by conducting studies and evaluations that result in product and process improvements.
* Analyze CCA product, processes, test data, and rejection history to identify root cause for problems and assist with developing corrective action.
* May be required to obtain a security clearance, per specified program requirements.
The selected candidate will be required to either go on company travel or a Domestic Temporary Assignment (DTA) for a period of approximately 3-6 months at the El Paso, Texas facility to support transition of work from El Paso, Texas to Huntsville, Alabama.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* Experience with circuit card or electronics manufacturing.
Experience with J-Std-001.
* Experience performing soldering and electronics repair to the component level.
* Experience using math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) & NASA Assembly Soldering Specifications.
High school diploma or GED.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award