7 months ago
Selected candidate will provide program/project support and serve as an integral part of the PMA-231 French Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Integrated Product Team (IPT). Responsibilities and duties will include:
• Supporting the French FMS team in troubleshooting technical issues with the E-2.
• Providing a conduit between the USN and French in country team to communicate issues and solutions to those issues.
• Communicate with the domestic class desk on issues observed with USN aircraft that would be applicable to the French aircraft.
• Provide support to the IPT Lead to provide Programmatic Management Review support in the form of briefs and supporting documentation.
• Provide E-2 knowledge on system performance and maintenance issues.
Education/Experience: This position requires a Bachelor's Degree and six (6) years of general experience in large and complex problems associated to major weapons systems. This includes demonstrated experience in cost/benefit analysis, quality control, and project tracking. Individual must have ample Class Desk type experience to support the ability to perform the required tasking. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA Degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA Degree. E-2 experience in a Class Desk type role is desired.
Education/ Experience are contract requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS and Contract Data Requirements List is required. Candidate should be proficient with MS Office products: Word, Project, Excel, and Outlook. Preferred applicant will possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and be comfortable working solo and in a team environment.
The selected candidate must already have at least a SECRET security clearance.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.