2 months ago
The clerk will provide clerical support and data entry to Training and Development Team. This is a temporary position to support the transition of paper DER documents to electronic format.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Update Excel database with document information.
* Ensure all paper documents are accounted for, scanned and filed.
* Liaison with Administrators in the production department to verify document information.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum two years experience in a Clerical/Administrative position.
* Grade twelve diploma or equivalent with Business Course credits (or related continuing education credits).
* Formal Clerical Training or Equivalent.
* Formal intermediate MS Office training (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook)
* Above average organizational and inter-personal skills are essential.
* Initiative, attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentially are also essential.
* Demonstrate a personal commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies.Continually focusing on your individual safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your work and to fully comply with all Federal Health and Safety Legislation.
* Participate in Continuous Improvement, Lean & 5S activities in your area.
* Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian Government Security Clearances.
Internal applicants please use source code: I am an IMP employee.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. IMP Group Ltd. has an Employment Equity Policy and we welcome applications from Aboriginal People, African Nova Scotian’s and Other Racially Visible People, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are under represented.
If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify, on either your application form, covering letter or resume.