6 months ago
** Please note that this is a temporary role to be employed through a staffing agency**
B/E has a leading worldwide market share in all of their major product lines and serves virtually all of the world’s airlines, aircraft manufacturers and leasing companies through its direct global sales and customer support organizations. B/E’s Lighting & Integrated Systems offers a variety of solutions to business jet and commercial OEM’s as well as airlines directly. Major product lines include Interior Lighting, Exterior Lighting, Cabin Management System, Coax Cable & Trays, System Upgrade Provisions, Aerostructures & Interior Assemblies, Engineering, Design and Certification.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including Stock Room Clerk in our Lighting & Integrated Systems business located in New Berlin, WI.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Supervisor, the Stock Room Clerk is responsible for picking and gathering the required parts to support the assembly of products.
* Organize the inventory on the shelves and pull the appropriate parts for required for assembly.
* Manually count and use a counting scale to check inventory.
* Document production work, control orders and part ordering paperwork. Ensure Bills of Material (BOMs) are maintained with the orders.
* Work with quality personnel and identify non-conforming parts.
* Research and track missing parts, update parts information and locations.
* Count, organize and monitor customer supplied parts.
* Assist with problem solving (lost and damaged parts) and supports other areas as necessary. Recommend alternative parts when suitable.
* Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
* Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
* Properly document production work orders and work-in-process.
* Sign-off on Traveler’s.
* May assist on the Help Desk.
* Assist other staff in inventory tracking.
* Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by lead workers.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one-to-two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Requires the ability to read a traveler or BOM.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Experience with basic mathematics (i.e. adding and subtracting).
* Requires the ability to function as a team member and contribute to group goals.
* Required to successfully complete and pass a color test, measurement test, reading/writing test, and small font test.
* Required to successfully pass a computer and data entry test
* Experience in manufacturing environment
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran