UP TO $10K SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE!
This PRIME contract focuses on web-based GUI development, using newest and emerging technologies while supporting an extremely large user population across multiple mission areas. The work is fast-paced and challenging using leading-edge technologies to develop innovative solutions. We are seeking a Cloud Software Engineer to join our team.
This Cloud Software Developer duties include:
- Provide Computer Network Operations (CNO) dataflow operations and mission assurance
- Day to day operations will consist of designing, implementing, developing, and deploying software systems to include configuration management, systems configuration, and Junit testing
- Assist in creating Junit tests for newly developed code and developing core pieces of dataflow software
- Deploy applications in a highly scalable and distributed compute cloud environment using FOSS products
- 5+ years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution
- 4+ years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with the Map Reduce Programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Shall have demonstrated experience with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- 3+ years experience developing software for Windows or UNIX or Linux operating systems
- Shall have demonstrated work experience in the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system
- Shall have demonstrated work experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products
- 3+ years experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts
Desired Experience includes:
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) provides superior hardware/software engineering support to deliver solutions for the most complex mission critical challenges. BI&A maintains top-tier technical talent and industry expertise in software engineering, systems integration and development, rapid prototyping, and project leadership. We pride ourselves on the proven ability to support our Customers while understanding the importance of work – life balance.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.