8 months ago
At Brazonics we specialize in the manufacturing of aluminum brazed assemblies including enclosures, chassis, cold plates and heat exchangers for defense and commercial aerospace industrial markets. Our unique processes go beyond traditional capabilities to provide our customers with durable, highly efficient thermal solutions. This high-level of service is accomplished by combining an innovative and knowledgeable engineering team with a versatile and reliable manufacturing group. The result is a resource for military, aerospace, and commercial customers who need top of the line expertise and product manufacturing.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a CMM Programmer in our Thermal Power Management business located in Hampton, NH.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the CMM Programmer will be a crucial role in ensuring compliance and conformance in our manufacturing process.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conduct complex inspections throughout the production process, including visual, dimensional, and mechanical,
* Write complete computer controlled machine programs (CMM) on Zeiss with set up instructions and pictures, using Calypso and PowerPoint presentation
* Test programs and instructions to prove there are no errors for CMM operator use. Includes transferring programs to other CMM and testing for errors and making sure everything works correctly
* Train lower level inspectors on how to operate CMMs
* Provide data reports and visual reports, (hyper-reports), for all programs that require such information for Engineers or customers
* Work with engineering to help solve problem parts and/or provide information
* Perform routine cleaning and maintenance on CMM machine, tools, gauges and computer equipment
* Originate and maintain all required records and reports covering work performed, findings and other data
* Detect faulty operations, defective material and report these and any unusual conditions to proper supervision
* Follow prescribed safety regulations & maintain clean and orderly work areas
* Perform related duties, as assigned
* Must follow all departmental and software procedures
* Maintain inspection tools and gauges; check periodically for accuracy and set and adjust as necessary
* Operates CMM in a safe and effective manner
* Must be accurate and precise in measurements
* Familiarity with GD+T
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
* 5 years CMM Programming experience- with Zeiss equipment and Calypso software
* Strong background in tool maintenance and measurement practices
* Ability to read blueprints and other technical data
* Previous quality control experience in a manufacturing environment
* Familiar with FAI requirements and various customer mandated protocols
* Ability to understand and communicate various customer specific process specifications (ASTM, SAE, ISO, Mil-Standards)
* Strong communication skills, and must be able to work independently in addition as part of a team.
* Demonstrate integrity, professionalism, and sound judgment.
* Well organized with solid judgment; able to multitask and adjust to changing priorities.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.