6 months ago
Computerized Maintenance Management System Business Solution Specialist – MHP(091352)
A challenging mandate!
L3 MAS Canada is one of the leading Canadian providers of aircraft engineering, fleet management and aircraft maintenance to government departments and agencies and commercial customers. Our current projects include the provision of in-service support services of the Canadian CH148 Maritime Helicopter (MH) Cyclone.
The ISS contract charges L3 MAS with lead responsibility for ISS set-up and provision of extensive ISS activities. The mandate includes development of a Maritime Helicopter Weapon System (MHWS) technical support concept, ensuring a smooth transition from production to in-service, as well as management and control of all ISS work in strict accordance with cost, schedule and performance requirements. This involves planning, executing and controlling work performed by subcontractors as well as establishing a contractor management office in the Ottawa area and contractor field offices at each operating unit, to act as the point of contact for the customer (Department of National Defence [DND]) for all ISS issues.
Choosing L3 MAS, it’s being part of multidisciplinary work teams, it’s joining one of the major in-service support providers for the Royal Canadian Air Force, and it’s being part of an organization whose values – integrity, passion, respect, and balance – are at the heart of our daily actions. Join us to “Take It Further”.
L3 MAS subscribes to the principle of employment equity and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities, who are qualified, to apply.
Reporting to the Fleet Maintenance Section Chief, the Computerized Maintenance Management System Change (CMMS) Business Solution Specialist will be responsible to lead and support all CH148 MH Helicopter CMMS activities (analyze problems, new request, identify processes, recommend and incorporate changes, and liaise with suppliers) and interfaces.
Products/Services the position delivers are:
* Coordinate and lead all CMMS activities within the MHP ISS operations
* Manage interaction with customers & suppliers
* Develop methodology to analyze, identify impact to the CMMS Data based on changes to the CH148 Maintenance Program, including the identification of required changes to the CMMS Data;
* Develop methodology and automation required to perform 100% validation of the CH148 Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM);
* As required, support the analysis, identification of impacted on CMMS Data based on changes to the CH148 Maintenance Program
* Support the conduct of Preventive maintenance program evaluation and recommend appropriate changes;
* Support the conduct of Corrective maintenance program evaluation and recommend appropriate changes;
* Support the review of CMMS data and equipment/system data to assess impact of changes to the maintenance program;
* Preventive maintenance program evaluation;
* Corrective maintenance program evaluation;
* Review of CMMS data and equipment/system to assess impact of changes to the maintenance program.
* 10 years of experience with a minimum of 5 years in software engineering or aerospace;
* Graduated as a Software or aerospace engineering bachelor or technologist with relevant experience
* Experience working with the Mxi Maintenix application (strong asset);
* Communication skills for interrelating with contractors, DND maintenance organizations, other government departments and team work, as well as a good knowledge of MS Office suite software;
* Experience with Department of National Defence Life Cycle Material Management or civilian equivalent.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of theories and practices of aircraft engineering and maintenance;
* Technical writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers, managers, and technical staff;
* Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered during the analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information;
* Knowledge of Control Goods and ITAR related policies (asset);
* Bilingual, English and French (written and spoken);
* Helicopter experience (asset).
CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Secret
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division L-3 MAS