4 months ago
Prefer BS Degree in manufacturing / engineering discipline
• Requires 10 years 3, 4, and 5 axis programming experience on large complex aircraft components.
• Two years tool design experience.
• Minimum of 5 years CATIA V5 experience.
• Strong in VERICUT
• Experience with post processor programming a plus. ICAM, PostWorks, CIMPro
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and interact with machine operators and shop supervisors.
• Communication skills required consist of the ability to read, interpret, and create documents such as: (a) safety rules, (b) procedure instructions, (c) operation and maintenance instructions, (d) complex blue prints, (e) work order documents.
• Must have reliable and acceptable attendance history along with the ability to work long hours and overtime as necessary.
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and ISO / AS9100 principles preferred.
• Must be proficient in blueprint reading and GD&T.
• Complex tooling and fixture design.
• Good analytical skills. Ability to determine required horsepower, chip load, feeds and speeds.
• Strong skill on optimized machining technology, vibration reduction control, and harmonic control
• Process Variability Reduction knowledge and skill such as SPC and root cause analysis, close loop corrective action.