|This position is responsible for coordinating reports and marketing across all channels to support the Frontier Airlines co-branded credit card program, while serving as the day-to-day contact with the card issuing bank. This position will be responsible for coordinating the execution of strategic marketing plans, per the direction of the Program Manager, Loyalty Partnerships, to increase supplemental revenue from the co-brand card program.
• Coordinate Frontier’s tactical marketing strategy to support the co-branded credit card issuer in the development, testing and execution of marketing campaigns for the co-branded card including: direct mail, email, insert production, statement messaging, airport signage, internet, social media and the in-flight channel
• Act as point of contact for card issuer, while facilitating discussions between the Frontier team and the card issuer for all strategy and tactical components of the program
• Leverage Frontier and card issuer communication channels for acquisition and retention messages where appropriate
• Identify, recommend and support new marketing channels and opportunities for the credit card program.
• Develop and coordinate internal communications and incentives to increase employee awareness of the co-branded credit card, including internal acquisition incentives (call center and in-flight promotions) Maintain program project list to effectively execute and track status of projects, campaigns, and events to ensure that marketing efforts support specific forecasts and goals
• Manager the approval process of all co-branded card communication materials from both Frontier and the card issuer
• Support other Loyalty Marketing initiatives as needed
Qualifications: • Bachelors degree with emphasis in marketing or equivalent area of study Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: • Ability to manage multiple priorities and coordinate marketing projects, production schedules, and promotional events, while consistently meeting deadlines • Must have good attention to detail for copy proofing/editing • Exceptional writing and copy editing skills • Advanced skill level using Excel for data manipulation and analysis • Has an understanding or interest in learning HTML coding • Ability to work collaboratively with other departments, partners and staff • Strong corporate vendor development and relationship building skills • Knowledge of airline and credit card marketing, as well as frequent flyer program rules and procedures is preferred