Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at .
- Performs skilled work to identify, remove, and install aircraft engines and components and to perform servicing of engines and aircraft accessories
- Rigs and adjusts aircraft secondary systems
- Identifies, removes, and installs inspection access panels
- Performs work actions in the jacking and leveling of aircraft
- Re-positions or moves aircraft by towing
- Performs aircraft lubrications
- Removes and replaces filters, and performs leak checks
- Performs repairs on noted discrepancies, and effectively researches manufacturer’s manuals for appropriate repair procedures prior to performing repairs
- Using basic hand tools or basic equipment provided, performs skilled manual and technical work as instructed.
- Services and repairs aircraft and engines to ensure airworthiness according to customer specifications and FAA standards
- Reads maintenance manuals to identify and locate aircraft components on the aircraft, and accurately implements instructions of maintenance manuals
- Identifies the structural composition of aircraft (i.e., aluminum or composite) prior to performing any work on the structure
Reads and complies with instructions and safety information as necessary for proper and safe completion of assigned work
- Lifts and carries hand tools, parts, and work materials; ascends and descends ladders and platforms; and frequently works in a variety of positions such as stooping, kneeling or squatting
- Provides instructions and training regarding aircraft work and company procedures and safety standards to personnel assigned to him/her as apprentices, if any
- Prepares and maintains simple records such as work order documentation, logs, and time and material records, as instructed
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience providing knowledge of aircraft-related work techniques, terminology, parts, etc.
- Willingness to work overtime
- Current A&P License in good standing is preferred
STS offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation. So if you’re reading this post and thinking, “Hey, I know someone perfect for this job,” send them our way, and we’ll send you cash if they get hired.
At STS AeroStaff Services, we’re always searching for the very best to join our workforce. We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page.
Have questions? Call us at.
Thanks for taking the time to show interest in this incredible employment opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job ID: 15836