7 months ago
Manage all aspects of HON - supplier relationships - The Commodity Manager partners closely with other Aerospace Senior leaders to support the development and execution of the Sourcing Strategy for critical Honeywell Aerospace commodities and suppliers. The Commodity Manager is an agent of the corporation, in charge of multi-million dollar contracts and commitments, able to make financial commitments on behalf of HON Corp.
YOU MUST HAVE:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline is required. BS in Engineering, ISC or other relevant disciplines.
* 5+ year’s relevant experience in a supply chain procurement role.
* MBA is a plus. 5+ years of Integrated Supply Chain experience. Program management certification is a plus. CPM and/or APICs certification is a definite plus
* Capable of independently leading multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to develop long-term strategic plans and near-term annual operating plans
* Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team of people.
* Demonstrated success leading cross-functional groups
* Supply chain strategy development & execution experience
* Multi-discipline and cross-functional experience
* Strong leadership, teaming and influencing skills
* Demonstrated technical/functional knowledge
* Ability to multi-task projects and assess priorities in a complex and demanding environment
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
* Bias for action/self-starter
* Ability to deal with ambiguity
* Strong analytical skills
* Effective facilitator, coach, and trainer
* Demonstrated program management skills
* Capable of working successfully in a highly matrixed environment
* Ability to handle multiple customers/priorities with minimal supervision under challenging conditions
* CPM and/or APICs certification is a definite plus
* Job ID: 00354049
* Category: Procurement
* Location: Tempe, AZ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
3 months ago
only 14 days until close