5 months ago
Communications Advisor, Business Aircraft-QUE45678
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role you will:
- Proactively develop communications tools and strategies geared toward issues management, leadership presentations for internal and external audiences, and community or government stakeholders – all to increase the visibility of Bombardier Business Aircraft while protecting and enhancing its reputation as a worldwide leader with the broadest jet portfolio.
- Establish positive relationships with multiple and varied stakeholders to support an all-inclusive communications approach.
- Support Bombardier Business Aircraft internal communications initiatives as needed to ensure accuracy and alignment of messages.
- Anticipate potential internal issues and assess communications impact/requirements
- Serve as strategic advisor to subject matter experts to generate opportunities for appropriate media interactions while assisting in their understanding of and compliance with organizational messages, both on a day-to-day basis and at targeted industry events (occasional travel required up to 10 days at a time).
- Support the adherence to organizational strategies and procedures to ensure targets are achieved or exceeded.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Journalism/Public Relations or a related discipline.
- You have 5-8 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations or related discipline with experience in media relations preferred.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English and a firm grasp of French (third language an asset).
- You have a proven ability to work calmly in a fast-paced, complex environment and adapt to changing stakeholder requirements, ambiguous situations or crises with poise.
- You have the ability to overcome obstacles/problems and achieve targets with minimal supervision.
- You have the ability to maintain high standards and error-free work while handling multiple projects.
- You have the ability to work independently as well as collaborate successfully in a team setting.
- You have a successful track record working with senior executives.
- You have communications experience working within production-focused environments. Knowledge of the aerospace industry or other technically-driven, complex industries an asset.
- You have the ability to build and maintain relationships while influencing peers.
- You possess Microsoft Office and basic web skills with superior PowerPoint skills
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people
Job: Communication and Public Relations
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 30.10.2017, 2:25:39 PM