18 days ago
Boeing is seeking a highly motivated, creative, strategic Communications & Branding specialist in support of Boeing’s Office of Internal Governance & Administration organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create and maintain a multi-year, global, enterprise-wide communications strategy and plan for Ethics & Business Conduct and Corporate Audit.
• Ensure plans and tactics help advance Boeing’s business goals and connect employees to the role they play in the company’s success.
• Develop, execute and manage enterprise-wide engagement activities that reinforce Boeing’s commitment to an open, accountable and compliant culture.
• Collaborate with a broad range of business partners, subject matter experts and other stakeholders to drive consistent, comprehensive messaging and to identify and leverage opportunities.
• Create and develop all manner and outreach material of collateral including but not limited to internal and external news stories, videos, web content, posters, leadership messages, infographics, and social media.
• Manage and/or provide extensive support to employee events in support of enterprise-wide ethics complains requirements and goals.
• Provide strategic Communications counsel to executives at all levels.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience.
* Bachelor's degree
* 1+ year with project management
* 3+ years in employee communications or a change management communications role, either in a corporate or creative agency setting
* 1+ year creating or managing digital and social media content/channels
* 3+ years working with senior level / executive level management
* Writing and editing multiple communications deliverables for news releases, statements, response to queries, and executive speeches
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award