11 months ago
Honeywell Aerospace has a unique and exciting Communications Manager position at its Phoenix headquarters, a supporting our growing Commercial and Sales Excellence organization (C&SE). This newly formed position provides strategic communication direction, planning and execution and is the single point of contact to plan, facilitate, develop, deploy and manage the group’s communication needs spanning internal and external audiences and specifically sales team-focused engagement.
This is a fast-paced and highly visible position occurring at an exciting time of change, as Honeywell Aerospace places even more attention on sales growth and adding digital marketing, social media, broadcasting, employee engagement and analytic-driven results to the Communications mix.
If you consider yourself a strategic thinker, self-starter, deadline and results-driven, problem-solver, and highly motivated in an often ambiguous and frequently-changing environment – and have a “win and have fun” attitude – please apply now.
The position reports to an existing Marketing Communications organization that oversees America’s sales and channel partner (dealer) efforts.
* Be a conduit between Communications and the C&SE organization to ensure alignment of key initiatives.
* Identify, develop and implement internal and when necessary external communication plans for the Customer and Sales Excellence team that meets the objectives and priorities of initiatives that support the larger sales organization within Aerospace.
* Drive key internal and external communications tactics to support customer and channel needs
* Evaluate current communication practices and knowledge sharing for sales teams and make necessary recommendations for change, support, execution.
* Develop and deploy organizational communications to support the integration of Sales Excellence within Aerospace. This includes ongoing communications as it relates to Sales Excellence initiatives to help drive short term growth, such as new internal apps and websites focused on sales training and selling.
* Represent all aspects of marketing communications – digital and analogue – with explicit focus on educating and informing our sales and marketing teams and promoting the Honeywell and Honeywell Aerospace brand.
* Managing agencies and budget as necessary.
* Develop and execute communications programs that leverage all marketing communications channels - including traditional media, trade shows and events, advertising, customer references, and most importantly the multitude of digital tactics- to enhance and expand brand awareness, sales leads and employee engagement related to new growth opportunities.
* Oversee communication vehicles utilized for sales excellence, such as videos, email automation, presentations and newsletters.
* Take an active role in driving sales initiatives and growth campaigns across the entire Aerospace organization as needed.
YOU MUST HAVE:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, journalism or related field preferred
* Minimum 8 years corporate communications, Marcom or related experience
* Practice and proficiency in integrated marketing communications strategy, communications disciplines, web, competitive analysis and budgeting
* Experience in working with top executives
* Ability and desire to operate in often ambiguous and dynamic environments with evolving and high expectations
* Knowledge of the aerospace industry, or the proven ability to rapidly gain that knowledge and other industries we are targeting.
* A “win and have fun,” competitive attitude and passion for marketing innovation, creativity and risk-taking.
* Project management and ability to execute.
* Relationship building skills that enable the individual to influence thinking and outcomes through professional credibility.
* Ability to manage multiple programs/projects simultaneously.
* High energy and flexibility, demonstrated leadership skills, and a positive leadership style.
* Job ID: 00353801
* Category: Marketing
* Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.