6 months ago
Boeing is recruiting an experienced employee communicator with expertise in leading and implementing change management communications programs. This position will support the company’s HR function which is currently undertaking a number of improvements to its service delivery model, processes and technology platform. The candidate chosen for this position will assume responsibility for creating and integrating communications strategies and tactics into an overarching change management program for the HR function. Key success factors for this position include superior writing and editing skills; a solid track record for managing complex communications projects; and the ability to build positive, productive relationships with a wide range of HR business partners and communications colleagues across the company.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrate ability to work independently with very little oversight
Able to make decisions that could ultimately impact the company's reputation
Think proactively and work collaboratively
Basic Required Qualifications:
* Experience writing employee communications that have been distributed directly to an employee audience
* Recommended an employee communications strategy to your employer and managed the implementation of all related communications tactics.
* Experience developing strategic communications plans
* Communications project management experience, either in a corporate or creative agency setting
* Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or English, and 10 or more years of work experience in employee and change management communications; or a Master’s degree in journalism, communications or English with 5 years or more of experience in employee and change management communications
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award