2 months ago
We are seeking a Communications Specialist Level 3) who will support the OIG and Corporate Administration team.
* Develops and implements strategic internal, external and customer communication and branding strategies, plans and activities to ensure an integrated approach across the enterprise to create alignment and convey value to all stakeholders.
* Measures and analyzes communication strategy and tactics to optimize effectiveness.
* Consults with business partners and outside customers on market, product and services positioning, branding, media, customer engagement, content production, issues/crisis communication, co-marketing and milestone/event planning.
* Researches, designs, and implements creative new ideas, state of the art technologies, new methods and tools to transform the way we communicate and engage customers and stakeholders on the benefits and value of our offerings.
* Continuously evaluates innovative communication approaches and tools including strategies for using advanced/emerging technology to achieve long-term communication and brand marketing goals.
* Creates communication plans and branding strategies that are tailored to support enterprise and/or business unit goals and objectives.
* Supports the development of strategies and tactics to connect strategic target audiences to those objectives and goals while positively impacting Boeing business results, policies, or employee and/or leadership initiatives.
* Produces content for Boeing internal and external communications channels, as well as co-marketing activities including digital, print and video. Promotes stories to local, national and trade media and handles media inquiries about business unit activities.
* Develops, seeks and uses advanced techniques for internal and external communications and branding.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience writing and editing.
Experience with Corporate Communications or other similar communications (i.e. Organizational Communications).
Experience using Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), as well as Acrobat Adobe Professional.
College degree in Communications, English or Journalism.
Experience writing in Associated Press (AP) style and creating communication plans.
Experience leading and managing projects.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award