Let your career take off with PSA Airlines!
Our operations strive to meet the expectations of our parent company, American Airlines, and you could be a part of ensuring that PSA Airlines remains known in the industry for its outstanding safety, performance, and training culture. Since 2014, PSA has doubled in size and will continue to expand to support 150 Bombardier CRJ aircraft. We're hiring the best of the best to meet these growth plans!
The Compliance Specialist will impact PSA Airlines’ growth by ensuring compliance with Pilot Records Information Act (PRIA) regulations and PSA’s drug and alcohol program as required by law and the Department of Transportation (DOT). The Compliance Specialist will help PSA to maintain safe conditions for our employees and customers.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office programs.
- Previous experience in drug testing preferred.
- Must be comfortable handling urine specimens as an essential job function.
- Process all PRIA paperwork in a timely and organized fashion.
- Attend the weekly new hire orientation (NHO) to assist with PRIA and DOT testing.
- Organize and participate in both the annual PRIA and DOT audits.
- Assist in maintaining accurate PRIA and DOT records, following appropriate guidelines and laws.
- Development of an effective process within Human Resources that ensures the appropriate, consistent and timely filing of PRIA requests and responses.
- Liaison with other carriers in terms of PRIA responses and requests.
- Review existing processes and develop improvement solutions.
- Assist DOT Compliance Supervisor in random drug test notifications, ensure paperwork is filled out correctly.
- Schedule pre-employment and return to work DOT and Non-DOT testing.
- Facilitate the collection, processing and preparing specimens for transport to the laboratory for testing via courier service or overnight delivery.
- Maintain a clean and safe work collection environment.
Full-time position, with an expectation of occasional evening and weekend hours as duties demand. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Approximately 10% travel is expected of this position.
PSA Airlines is known for its outstanding safety and training culture, and has a long history of excellence that we’re proud to carry forward. With over 2,500 employees, PSA is an exciting, fast-paced place to work. We pride ourselves on our close-knit atmosphere and our commitment to quality in our work.
Offering competitive salaries and all the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence, PSA employees enjoy comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, 401(k), American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and travel privileges on all American Airlines flights.
PSA Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.