EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-time
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or equivalent required. Excellent computer experience. Good communication and organizational skills. Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to effectively communicate internally and with persons and organizations outside of the Company. Previous experience working with commercial contracts, warranty agreements, repair vendors or maintenance records preferred. Previous experience with the “Merlin” computer system preferred.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Administer component warranty agreements to ensure contractual compliance.
- Conduct research, as required, to determine component warranty status and applicability.
- Verify that records and documentation for removed components are accurate and correct.
- Create Repair Orders and Warranty Claims for components being shipped to PSA approved repair vendors.
- Create and update record files in the Warranty Reliability Program of the “Merlin” computer system.
- Coordinate with repair vendors to ensure warranties are accepted and expeditiously processed when applicable.
- Coordinate with repair vendors and PSA Shops to expedite return of repaired components and coordinate with vendors and suppliers to expedite shipment of newly purchased inventory.
- Other duties as assigned by the Component Repair Manager
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.